Ranking - Games (iPhone)
Ranking - Games (iPad)
- Invite friends or play with random opponents.
- Rematch option at the end of a match.
- Game Center achievements and leader boards.
- Look for Game Center auto-match opponents while playing a local game
- Option to switch board home position and swap color.
- Text chat feature for all network games (Game Center, Local Network). Can be turned OFF.
- Play a Local Network game (Bluetooth or Wi-Fi), against the computer, or a pass-the-device game.
- FIBS-based rating and experience scores for completed Game Center matches.
- Progressive undo, replay last move, PIP values, doubling cube, human powered random rolls.
- Checkers are easy to select and move, with variable animation speed.
- Optionally show all possible moves for any piece, or use "one-tap" moves.
- Play 1, 3, 5 or unlimited-point matches.
- Resignation with 1, 2, and 3-times multiplier.
- Universal App: enhanced graphics for iPad and retina displays.
- Neural Network based advanced computer algorithm.
- Extensive settings screen allows users to customize their experience (see screen shots).
- Multiple dice rolling algorithms including web based rolls.
- Statistics screen: tracks games won, points won, matches won, as well as dice roll statistics.
- If the losing player disconnects from the game the winning player gets awarded the win.
- 60-second time limit per move for Game Center Auto-Match games.
- Auto accept resignation that would end match
- Show summary page when canceling a resignation or doubling request