Ranking - Utilities (iPhone)
FaceVault by Jarrod Robinson
Use this amazing app to create private photo albums and ensure it stays private with thanks to Face Recognition entry. FaceVault features face Recognition (powered by Face.com engine) and break-in reports with intruder’s photo, date and time.
App Key Features:
√ Uses biometric face recognition to identify the phone owner
√ Choose between FaceRecognition or Pattern (backup unlocking method for low-light situations)
√ Login archive tells you when the app had a break-in attempt
√ Organize your photos into unlimited albums
√ Optimized transparent interface for photo viewing
√ Multitouch control - Zoom, Swipe, Rotate
√ Take private photos from within the app
√ Import and export photos from or to Camera Roll.
√ Share photos via email
√ Full retina display support
- FaceRecognition is less secure than a Pattern
- Someone who looks similar to you could unlock this app
- You need to have an active internet connection to perform recognition
- Location services must be turned on in order for the app to access the Camera Roll
- This application only works with devices that have a front-facing camera
- App cannot delete photos from Camera Roll automatically after importing; you will have to do that manually.
★ PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH LIGHT. RECOGNITION WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY IN LOW LIGHT CONDITIONS
★ KEEP YOUR FACE INSIDE THE DOTS IN A VERTICAL POSITION. DON'T TILT YOUR HEAD SIDEWAYS
★ RAISE YOUR PHONE AT THE SAME LEVEL AS YOUR FACE. LOOK STRAIGHT FORWARD