Ranking - Lifestyle (iPhone)
Ranking - Lifestyle (iPad)
Family Map by Shanmin Xu
1. folder tree structure, compatible, easy to maintain
2. multiple family trees, link family members between different lineage (e.g. spouse).
3. can add multiple pictures, intro text, tables
4. auto create images thumbnails, default photo
5. files transfer thru built-in http server, bluetooth and iTunes file sharing.
6. zip and unzip, easy to backup and restore
7. using camera and album to take photo and video
8. download files from internet URL, including embed images
9. support htm, html, shtml, pdf, xml, txt, docx, xlsx, pptx, doc, xls, ppt, rtf.
10. support jpg, jpeg, bmp, bmpf, ico, cur, xbm, gif, tif, tiff, png, mp4, mpg, mov, m4v, avi, mp3, caf, wav.
11. security password protected
12. unzip support UTF-8 file names (e.g. Chinese)
13. grouped by spouse, children and self.
14. long press to delete, move and rename.
15. chronological chart based on life date.
16. history detail table, able to add location latitude and longitude showing on map.
17. family lineage tree structure map.
18. pinch on folder and file list to zoom in and out.
19. expand / collapse folder
20. jpg exif support
21. crop image
Table quick input.
Dropbox download / upload.