Ranking - Social Networking (iPhone)
Check out the screencast on http://feathersapp.com
Version 2.0: Feathers now looks beautiful on the iPhone 4's Retina Display, you can pinch to zoom text, and shake to undo any action.
❝Genius app in a flooded Twitter app market.❞ – Zachary Johnson
❝Love the humor and appeal to human emotion… Smart design.❞ – Aarron Walter
Featured in Inspired Magazine's 10 Beautifully Designed iPhone [UI]tilities alongside Tweetie 2 by atebits, Pastebot by Tapbots, and Convert by tap tap tap.
❤ Tweet in ⓐⓦⓔⓢⓞⓜⓔ ƒɑղϲվ STΨLΣS, even uʍop-ǝpısdn
❤ Over 200 Unicode symbols that you can use in your 〜♪〜♬♪〜 tweets 〜♪〜♬♪〜 presented in a beautiful custom keyboard that works just like the built-in keyboards! •̑.̮•̑
❤ Create beautiful Unicode art ╭•╮╰•╯using lines ├┐┌̆──┐̆┌┤(New in 1.2: to create the table, type xtable and press the Magic Quotes button) and ▒░ shading ░▒.
❤ Send simple coded tweets like this: Srnguref ebpxf! (Note: this isn't secure, it's just for fun!)
❤ Magic quotes change three dots (...) to ellipses (1 character), regular quotes to fancy quotes, <-- to an arrow, and has templates for more complex emoticons e.g., xblushgirl becomes §•̥̑.̮•̥̑§ with just one tap!
❤ Tweet mathematical and logic symbols ∑ ∫ ∇, music A♯ E♭ D... even horoscopes ♈ ♑ ♍ and chess! ♛ ♝ ♞
❤ Send tweets directly from Feathers, or...
❤ Your tweets are automatically copied to the clipboard when you exit the app (so you can use your regular Twitter client to tweet or send fancy status updates to Facebook or email your friends – you can paste them nearly anywhere!)
❤ Unlike Emoji, your friends who don't have iPhones can still see Unicode symbols. (The level of support for extended Unicode characters varies by device and platform – not all symbols may display on all devices or services.)
❤ You can send feedback directly from the app to the Feathers support forum.
Get Feathers today and wow your friends with your fancy tweets, Facebook status updates, emails, etc. :)
Have fun, and don't forget to...
░▒▒▒▒ ░▒ ░▒▒. ░▒. ░▒
░▒ ░▒ ░▒. ░▒. ▒ ░▒. ░▒
░▒▒▒▒ ░▒. ░▒▒▒▒. ░▒▒▒
░▒. ░▒▒▒▒ ░▒. ░▒. ░▒
* All graphics updated for the iPhone 4's Retina Display.
* Added pinch-to-zoom for the tweet text. Just pinch the tweet bubble to change the text size.
* Added shake-to-undo everywhere.
* You can now even undo tweets after tweeting them (this sends a delete request to Twitter and also tweets to tell other clients and your followers that you deleted the tweet.)
* Changed the default font from Arial Unicode MS (which was removed from the iPhone) to ArialMT. I chose Arial in this instance because it renders some extended Unicode characters (used in Unicode Art) better than Helvetica and is also the font used on the Twitter homepage. Arial MT is now also used on the symbol keyboard itself.
* Updated the Unicode Art symbols to ones more commonly used by artists on Twitter. Specifically, replaced the single-line drawing symbols with ones that work better for Unicode Art, added commonly-used spacing symbols for non-monospace type, and added new block symbols.
* Ported to MGTwitterEngine and updated for the latest Twitter API.
* Fixed memory leaks.
* Miscellaneous bug fixes.