Ranking - Social Networking (iPhone)
Ranking - Social Networking (iPad)
Find My Friends
When a friend accepts your invitation using the Find My Friends app on their device, you can start following their location immediately and they can send a quick request to follow your location. If at any time you don’t want to be followed, you can hide your location with a single switch.
Find My Friends lets you set up location-based alerts that can notify you automatically when a friend arrives at the airport, a child leaves school, or a family member arrives home safely. You can also set up alerts to notify friends about changes in your location.
For best location accuracy and notification performance, make sure Wi-Fi is enabled on your device.
• Easily locate friends and family
• Location-based notifications
• Simple privacy controls
• Parental restrictions
• Free for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Supported languages: English, Arabic, Australian English, Brazilian Portuguese, British English, Canadian French, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hong Kong Chinese, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mexican Spanish, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Find My Friends Version 4.0 requires iOS 8 or later and iCloud. You can create a free Apple ID to use with iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
- ➜ Find My Friends has average ratings (2.5-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Find My Friends is currently ranked #13 in free Social Networking apps for iPhone, as well as #8 in free Social Networking apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 135th most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 147th most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).