Ranking - Social Networking (iPhone)
Ranking - Social Networking (iPad)
Find My Friends by Apple
If you prefer, you can also choose to share your location with a group of friends for a limited time. Use Find My Friends to keep track of your traveling companions when you’re on vacation. Or to see if the kids are home from school. Or to meet up with friends for dinner.
If you’re running iOS 6, you can also set up location-based alerts — to notify you when your kids leave school or a family member arrives home safely — or have Find My Friends notify others about your location.
Find My Friends can send your current location to friends even when the application is in the background and has been optimized to avoid draining your battery.
• Easily locate friends and family
• Temporary sharing option
• Location-based alerts (requires iOS 6)
• Simple privacy controls
• Parental restrictions
• Free for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Supported languages: English, Japanese, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Korean, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Romanian, Slovak, Thai, Indonesian, Malay, Catalan, Hungarian, Vietnamese
Requires iOS 5 or later and an iCloud account. You can create a free iCloud account on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- ➜ Find My Friends is a good, 3-star app.
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Find My Friends is currently ranked #14 in free Social Networking apps for iPhone, as well as #3 in free Social Networking apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 83rd most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 84th most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).