Ranking - Social Networking (iPhone)
Ranking - Social Networking (iPad)
Find My Friends
If you prefer, you can use temporary sharing to share locations with a group of friends for a specific period of time, such as an evening or a long weekend. If at any time you don’t want to be followed, you can hide your location with a single switch.
Find My Friends also lets you set up location-based alerts that can notify you automatically when a friend arrives at the airport, a child leaves school, or a family member arrives home safely. You can notify friends about your current location or changes to your location at any time.
Find My Friends works even when the app is in the background (a passcode lock on your device is required) and has been optimized to avoid draining your battery.
• Easily locate friends and family
• Temporary sharing option
• Location-based notifications
• Simple privacy controls
• Parental restrictions
• Free for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Supported languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Find My Friends Version 3.0 requires iOS 7 or later and iCloud. You can create a free iCloud account on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- ➜ Find My Friends is a good, 3-star app.
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Find My Friends is currently ranked #16 in free Social Networking apps for iPhone, as well as #5 in free Social Networking apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 184th most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 118th most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).