Ranking - Education (iPhone)
Ranking - Education (iPad)
Fit Brains for Kids: Sparky's Adventures
- 200+ games for your child that are both fun and educational
- Each game stimulates & improves a key area of the brain: Memory, Concentration (Attention), Problem-Solving, Speed, Visual
- Automatic adjustment of game difficulty to match your child’s skill level and continuing growth
- Rewarded treats that can be added to the “playground” to keep your child engaged and motivated
- The “Parents Corner” offers detailed tools & charts tracking your child’s progress in different areas
- A “Fit Brains Age Index” to show which age group your child is performing the closest to
Benefits for your Child:
* Stimulate brain processing
* Develop critical thinking skills
* Strengthen early cognitive performances
* Increase memory/recall for learning
* Deeper concentration & attention times
* Enhance problem-solving
* Improve visual learning
* Decrease boredom & increase educational fun!
Fit Brains is designed by Dr. Paul Nussbaum, an award-winning neuroscientist. Fit Brains apps have more than 15 million mobile users, have been rated #1 in education in over 90 countries and are regularly used by a variety of public schools, universities, health institutions and top-tier organizations.
A UNIQUE COGNITIVE APPROACH TO DEVELOPMENT
Cognitive abilities are an important foundation for early childhood education. There is a strong connection between the development a child undergoes early in life and the level of success that the child will experience later in life. Early childhood is a period when the brain has its highest levels of plasticity, which is the brain's ability to form new pathways and structures.
Cognitive development begins at birth, so one is never too young to begin challenging and strengthening the brain. This app was designed to be a tool for children, while they are at home or on the go, to play and have fun, while also developing critical skills they will use throughout their lives.
A LIBRARY OF ADAPTIVE BRAIN GAMES
The app's entire library of fun kid's brain games begins at a basic level and adapts in difficulty to match the appropriate level of each child. This allows children to just pick up the app and play, while the app seamlessly adjusts to their optimal skill level. In this way, the app is able to provide both novel and complex stimulation, which is crucial to brain health at any age. This is particularly true for a young brain, because of the rapidly developing brain cells that can assemble into neural networks and provide a foundation for learning.
More Fit Brains apps:
* Fit Brains Trainer - our main brain training app to improve overall brain performance & health for adults and teens
BLOG: http://www.fitbrains.com /blog
FIT BRAINS FOR KIDS PREMIUM
1 month: $11.99
1 year: $24.99
Family 1 month: $23.99
Family 1 year: $49.99
Family subscriptions allow for additional profiles, up to 5 children, to be upgraded to Fit Brains Premium.
Please note that these prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
Your Fit Brains Premium subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the term.