Ranking - Health-Fitness (iPhone)
Fitness Buddy : 1700+ Exercise Workout Journal by Azumio Inc.
- As seen and recommended by ESPN magazine!
- As seen on late night with Jay Leno!!
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best iPhone apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker: a comprehensive exercise planner
- 7X7 SF blog: the app that may replace personal trainers. [but we'd rather think of it as a tool for personal trainers to aid their clients]
- and raved by many many others...
JUST UPDATED and now has 1700+ exercises and over 1000+ HD videos!
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 1700+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regiment. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
✔ 1700+ unique exercises!
✔ 1000+ HD videos
✔ Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, and stability balls
✔ Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio, stretches)
✔ 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
✔ Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
✔ Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
✔ Quick and simple workout tracking
✔ Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
✔ Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
✔ Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
✔ Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
✔ Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
✔ Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
✔ Graph your body progress
✔ Quick email responses
✔ Frequent updates
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
The response from our v2.0 update has been phenomenal, thank you! We are happy to announce that we are also now available on the Android!
In this update, v2.1 includes some small bug fixes and enhancements.
- small crash bug
- memory optimization
=========v2.0 is a huge update=========
- 700+ more exercises, including more machines and stretches
- Now with 1000+ HD videos
- Completely new exercise image library, 4000+ images/animations simply because we value our users so much we retook the entire library. Now the quality is even better
- Completely new workout creator (it's now much easier to add exercises and rearrange/reorder) and also filtering capability
- Add to workouts from exercise image library as well
- Blood Pressure tracking now available (graphs, target range etc.)
- Export in CVS/HTML your workout history
- Add log exercise history to easily reference past workout of a particular exercise
- Add log now retains value after adding a log for easier data entry
- Load last set button in add log to make data entry even easier on a fresh start of a workout
- Exercise image view now has a bigger view
- Minor bug fixes and UI improvements
If you enjoy using FB, please show your support and leave us a review on iTunes. It'll keep us motivated while we continue to make Fitness Buddy even better! -FB Team