Ranking - Utilities (iPhone)
Ranking - Utilities (iPad)
Fixtionary: Add words to your autocorrect dictionary by CoincidentalCode.com
This is perfect for:
◦ Science majors who need to add words like "osteocompatibility" which would normally get that ugly red underline
◦ Travelers who are sick of their favorite destinations not being recognized as real words, and not being automatically capitalized
◦ Fans of the word "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"
◦ Creative people who like to make up their own words like "Yobel" or "Bargling" which would usually get cruelly autocorrected to "yodel" and "gambling"
◦ Anyone who's willing to spend $0.99 to speed up their productivity!
More features include:
• Add literally any and all words or phrases you can think of!
• Include special characters like *#(@% within your words (how f*&k!ing cool is that?)
• Recognize unique capitalization (so you can add words like "FiXtIoNaRy" in the same format)
• Add capability of autocorrecting to new word (so if you have a little typo the phone will replace it with your new word)
• Super convenient, one-tap addition of words
• Track previously added words, and remove them if you need to
Fixtionary is the only app that gives you a one-step process of adding new words to your phone's dictionary
2. Format to fit iPhone 5