Ranking - Utilities (iPad)
Flick Timer (with Remote Control) by SeeSaw
Free for limited period of time in celebration of the 47th National Day of Singapore on Aug 09, 2012.
Flick Timer is a Big 3D count-down timer for the iPad with minimalist design.
It sports a clean and focused timer face with no button at all. Control is done via familiar finger gestures: double taps and swipes.
Flick Timer is also remote-controllable with a companion iPhone app "Flick Remote" (a free download from App Store).
- Remote controllable via blue-tooth (with free companion iPhone app "Flick Remote");
- Digits flip in nice 3D animation;
- Customizable caption for timer;
- Option to turn caption on or off;
- 3D perspective
- Charmingly designed pathway to timer settings;
- Clean and focused user interface for the timer;
- Select from multiple alarm sounds, including "silent alarm" (to minimise distraction);
- Timer continues counting while in background;
- Alarm will sound even if timer runs out in the background;
- Digits change color at 50% and 20% mark to provide quick visual cue