Ranking - Food & Drink (iPhone)
Ranking - Food & Drink (iPad)
Food Network In the Kitchen by Television Food Network G.P.
In the Kitchen offers thousands of all-star recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows, making cooking easy, enjoyable and delicious. Cook with Alton Brown, Paula Deen, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more!
- NEW RECIPES added every month.
- THOUSANDS OF RECIPES AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
- SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and taste.
- EASY TO BROWSE RECIPES AND SEASONAL COLLECTIONS to find the perfect recipe including:
- Comfort Food
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
- SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO YOUR RECIPE BOX and organize your folders on foodnetwork.com.
- ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS for each recipe for quick and easy reference.
- ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST where you can access them even without a network connection.
- BOOKMARK AND REVIEW recipes side-by-side via the Compare tool or Quicklist.
- USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
- INCLUDES MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS for the multi-tasking chef
- USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS available for individual recipes
Additional new features for iPad include:
- The interactive MEAL PLANNER helps you name and organize your menu for special occasions and every day meals
- A variety of HOW-TO VIDEOS provide helpful tips and tricks on everything from baking, knife skills, everyday basis and top cooking techniques
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the U.S. due to licensing restrictions.
Compatible with iOS 5.0+. for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Any information you may have in your current version of In the Kitchen will be transferred to the new version the first time you open the application after downloading the update. This could take a few minutes, but will only happen the first time you open the application.
Our sincere apologies to our customers who experienced problems with the application over the holiday. Our team went to work on a solution as soon as we identified the problem, but were not able to issue an update until the App Store re-opened to developers on 12/28.
- Food Network In the Kitchen is a highly rated app (4.5-star).
- Food Network In the Kitchen is currently ranked #2 in paid Food & Drink apps for iPhone, as well as #1 in paid Food & Drink apps for iPad.
- It is also the 113th most popular paid iPhone app, as well as the 67th most popular paid iPad app (all categories combined).