Ranking - Food & Drink (iPhone)
Ranking - Food & Drink (iPad)
Food Network In the Kitchen
Get instant access to your favorite Food Network chefs and thousands of their most popular recipes with In the Kitchen, the award-winning, top-rated recipe app, now available for FREE!
>> We're sorry for the issues some of our users have been experiencing with Recipe Box and Shopping List. Our team is working to resolve these issues and we will have an update out soon. Don't forget you can also access your Recipe Box and Shopping list at www.foodnetwork.com from your desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
Cook with Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and more. Save your favorite Food Network recipes, access your own personal recipes saved on FoodNetwork.com, add ingredients to your SHOPPING LIST and more with the new and improved RECIPE BOX. Plus, get helpful tips from our library of HOW-TO VIDEOS.
NEW RECIPES added every month.
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES AND PHOTOS from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows making it fun and easy to cook like the pros.
SEARCH BY CHEF OR INGREDIENT to fit your needs and tastes.
BROWSE REGULARLY UPDATED SEASONAL COLLECTIONS, including:
- Fan Favorites
- Quick & Easy
SAVE FAVORITE RECIPES TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED RECIPE BOX:
- Save Food Network recipes and access your personal recipes as well as recipes from other websites to create a one-stop-shop for all your favorite recipe content.
- Share with friends and family straight from the Recipe Box via Facebook, Twitter and email.
ADD YOUR OWN NOTES, TIPS AND SUBSTITUTIONS to each recipe for quick and easy reference.
ADD INGREDIENTS AND OTHER SHOPPING ITEMS TO YOUR PERSONAL SHOPPING LIST, which you can access even without a network connection.
SHARE recipes on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
USE THE UNIT CONVERTER to easily convert your recipes by volume or weight.
USE MULTIPLE COOKING TIMERS to keep tabs on several recipes at once.
READ USER RATINGS AND REVIEWS for individual recipes to discover what other Food Network fans loved or changed about each dish.
Additional features for the iPad include:
- The interactive MEAL PLANNER helps you name and organize your menu for special occasions and every day meals.
- A variety of HOW-TO VIDEOS provides helpful tips and tricks on everything from baking to knife skills, everyday basics and top cooking techniques.
- Plus, BOOKMARK AND REVIEW recipes side by side via the Compare tool.
Please note that videos are only available for playback in the United States due to licensing restrictions.
Food Network In the Kitchen is compatible with iOS 6.0+ and iOS 7 for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- New look and feel that is consistent with iOS7.
- New and improved navigation.
- Improved access to search.
- Faster app loading times.
- Fixed a bug where some recipes were being cut off.
- Fixed a bug where users were not staying signed in to Recipe Box.
- ➜ Food Network In the Kitchen is a highly rated app (4.5-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Food Network In the Kitchen is currently ranked #2 in free Food & Drink apps for iPhone, as well as #1 in free Food & Drink apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 218th most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 122nd most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).