Ranking - Games (iPhone)
Forest Guardians by Jonathan Parsons
Forest Guardians takes the addicting gameplay of the tower defence genre then enhances it, mixes in entertaining RPG elements, and delivers a game that's great fun for a variety of gamers. It's not your usual defense game, it's something far better!!
● Many levels totally hours of TD gameplay
● Ability to play Endless and Campaign content
● Detailed upgrade system that requires a solid strategy
● Over 25 enemies, each with their unique abilities, and many bosses.
● Each enemy is different, many have special abilities (e.g. healing).
● 5 Base towers that can be augmented with a variety of upgrades leaving infinite possibilities!
● 5 Support Faeries that assist in everything from collecting essence to enhancing towers to attacking enemies.
● 7 varieties of ECOs (Essence Combined Orbs) that can be mixed for unlimited weapon possibilities. (including freezing, burning, charging, and many more)
● A large variety of stat tracking and achievements
● Multiple leaderboards for endless mode highscores with Gamecenter.
● Nearly 20 hours of campaign gameplay depending on your skill level.
● Multiple playable characters with their own unique style.
● Stunning graphics for Retina and non-Retina displays.