Ranking - Books (iPhone)
Ranking - Books (iPad)
Wattpad - Free Books and eBook Reader
A TOP 5 BOOK APP FOR 3 YEARS!
• Free stories and books written by published and aspiring authors, writers and creators
• Search popular genres and trending topics to find any story you can imagine. The latest Poot Lovato meme? Yeah, we got that.
• Follow stories as they are written and get updates for new chapters.
• Connect with writers and other readers, using text, emoji, emoticons... all the reactions. Binge read, leave comments on stories and discuss the newest plot twists!
• Save to your library and share what you’re reading with your friends. You can even make gorgeous quote art to share on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and all the rest.
• Write your own stories. Share your writing with the supportive Wattpad community and finally finish that novel (or listicle) you've been talking about.
• Download stories and books to the app so you can read offline
• Personalized recommendations of stories to read - let our algorithms take care of you
• Stay connected to your stories with a newsfeed of updates and comments from friends
• Sync all your stories and ebooks between your iPhone, tablet, and computer
Millions of stories to choose from:
• Choose from popular romance, fanfic, non-fiction, mystery, fantasy, memoirs, travelogues, sci-fi, short stories, poetry and memes.
• Popular cast celebrities: Kylie Jenner, Harry Styles, Luke Hemmings, Rihanna, Tyga, August Alsina, Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, Drake and Kim Kardashian.
• Works by well-known authors and poets: Scott Westerfeld, Tyler Oakley, Margaret Atwood, Paulo Coelho, RL Stine, Dan Brown, Anna Todd, Christopher Pike, Pharrell, Felicia Day, Jennifer Armentrout, Meg Cabot, Marissa Meyer, Gena Showalter, Hugh Howey, Kevin J Anderson, Maureen Johnson and many more.
• Trending fan fiction: Anime, Supernatural, Twilight, One Direction, Harry Potter, 1d, Naruto, Manga, Star Wars, The Walking Dead, Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, 5SOS, Kpop, Divergent, Arrow, Fifth Harmony.
• The classics: Alice in Wonderland, Sherlock Holmes, Romeo & Juliet, Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, The Art of War, Pride & Prejudice, Shakespeare and much more.
• Find stories and reviews from new reading lists and book clubs.
Wattpad has been featured in publications like The New York Times, MacWorld, The Guardian and Washington Post. Here’s what people are saying:
"Wattpad opens the doors and enlarges the view in places where the doors are closed and the view is restricted." - Margaret Atwood
"Wattpad is exciting because there is the opportunity to create content with depth." - Vincent Lam
"Connecting readers and writers — Publishers need to establish a direct relationship with their customers, and this is something Wattpad excels at."
- O'Reilly Media
"I love Wattpad!!" - Thousands of App Store reviews
Discover the next 50 Shades of Grey!
“Got something for me today?” I ask him and he winks. Again with the winks, the cheeky bugger.
“I got a list as a matter of fact,” he says. He’s proud of himself. This better be good.
“Alright, let’s hear it,” I say.
The Update licks his lips before starting. "Story Parts. You heard of ‘em? Them numbers are gonna start showin' up everywhere, man.” He gestures widely with his hands, “Everywhere.”
I nod. “And?”
"Last read date issues are over, man. And those pesky sharing issues. Now when you receive a story link from a pal via private message, you’ll see the jazzy cover rather than a lengthy link. You better believe I zapped those bugs right in the face. Also, reading views are updated.”
“Whoa, whoa, hold your horses! You’re going too fast.”
“Can’t help it! I’m on a roll like cottonelle!”
“Is that a Drake lyric?"
He just smirks. “One more thing. I’ve added controls to all video. You can now seek through video everywhere on the app. How’s that sound?”
“Swell.” I say plainly. I don’t wanna inflate his ego too much, but I’m damn well pleased.
The elevator doors open and he leaps out, but before the door closes, I hear him chime, “Don’t forget to leave me a review. Makes me feel special.”