Ranking - Business (iPhone)
Ranking - Business (iPad)
Glassdoor Job Search: Jobs, Salaries & Reviews
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 7.0 and higher.
• We’ve made the search interface much faster, now with autocompletes and “Recent Searches” so you can easily pick up where you left off.
• Job feeds are now called “Saved Searches”. We listened to your feedback to make it simpler and really easy to see what jobs are new. You can find your saved searches in the Jobs tab of the app along with your saved jobs.
• While on the topic of jobs, you can now tap the heart to save it, or swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more.
• The companies tab now includes all the companies you are following as well as more relevant suggestions on new companies to follow.
• Just for fun, now each time you visit Glassdoor you will now be greeted with a beautiful photo from a featured company. Tap the name or review to learn more.
Tell us what you think of the new version of Glassdoor. Do you love it? If so, please share a review of our app in the App Store. If you run into a bug or have a suggestion, please email us at email@example.com.