Ranking - Food & Drink (iPhone)
Each day, we release a limited number of deals at over 75 downtown San Francisco restaurants. Simply find a restaurant you fancy, claim a deal and save big!
Techcrunch - "Restaurants have fixed costs that don’t really waver during ups and downs, like rent and employee salaries...to deal with that, a new app called Go Dish seeks to get more eaters into restaurants during off-peak hours by offering discounts on meals picked up before or after a typical restaurant’s lunch rush."
- Deals for the day go live each morning at 9:30am and they go quickly so no dilly-dallying!
- Discounts vary based on the time you arrive at the restaurant - the more flexible you are, the more you can save!
- Tap, tap, tap. Boom! Just 3 taps in the app to claim and redeem your deal.
- No credit card required - you’ll pay the restaurant directly once you get there.
- Go Dish is currently live in San Francisco. Coming to other cities soon!
- "Yo on the real i never write reviews but this app is dopeeeee. I eat dank and save bread #whassup"
- “I save at least 10 bucks a week just by grabbing lunch a little earlier or later than I used to...and no more wasting time waiting in long lines!”
- “Go Dish makes it ridiculously easy to discover the best dishes around and save money at the same time."