Ranking - Entertainment (iPad)
The Official Guide to Galaxy on Fire 2 - HD edition by Steel Media
No? Then the Official Pocket Gamer Guide to Galaxy on Fire 2 is for you. It’s the essential companion app to your GOF2 experience, and you’ll find it but a click away.
Pocket Gamer Guides are a new line of delightfully interactive iOS apps designed to help you take your iPhone/iPad playing to the very limit of human enjoyment.
Each PG Guide delivers an awesomely touch-friendly package designed to aid the newcomer, but is comprehensive enough to help out the seasoned fan, too: From series backgrounds, mission logs, complete in-game item breakdowns, tactical advice, character rundowns, to gameworld exposés, developer interviews (with insider tips, no less), sneak peeks at upcoming updates, and more – it’s all here. And all wrapped up in a layer of interactive deliciousness that only a digital creation can provide.
So the next time you’re stuck, remember you don’t have to be. If there’s a Pocket Gamer Guide for your game of choice, playing nirvana awaits.
The Official Pocket Gamer Guide to Galaxy on Fire 2 features:
• Dive into the only official Galaxy on Fire guide, covering GOF2, as well as the Valkyrie and Supernova add-ons
• Make the right choice with our comprehensive profiles of all of the weapons available in the GOF2 universe
• Get to know the complete GOF2 fleet with our rundown of the complete set of official stats and info
• Be on first-name terms with the games’s vast range of equipment and plan your upgrade path according to your play preferences
• Maximize your profits by learning where to buy and where to sell every commodity with our handy taptastic breakdown
• Glimpse at Supernova, with our complete content breakdown of the latest – and greatest – GOF2 add-on yet
• All of the GOF2 Blueprints exposed: know their location, learn the recipes, enjoy your creations
• Tour the GOF2 universe and its Jumpgate network with our intergalactic sat-nav
• Go behind-the-scenes thanks to exclusive in-depth interviews with the minds behind the Galaxy on Fire games
• And more, more, more...
• Quick-jump links added to all screens
• Weapons, Mission Log, Ships, Equipment, and Supernova information fixed
• Dark Angel, Ghost, and N'Tirrk ships now included
Our thanks for your feedback and patience.