Ranking - Games (iPhone)
Ranking - Games (iPad)
Now in HD!! Specially enhanced with crisp ultra-high resolution hand-drawn graphics and animations, perfect for iPad3 users. Runs great on all other iOS devices too!
Also as a special bonus, this HD version includes 15,000 ninja points to get you started!
Avenge your Lord and slice your way through a Demon Samurai Army of 50,000 soldiers using your nimble jumping skills and special Ninja attacks & abilities!
• Fast and Brutal Ninja Action!
• Easy to pick up controls. You guide the ninja into enemies and he attacks automatically!
• Scale rooftops to dispatch hard to reach enemies!
• Bust through walls and rooftops to surprise enemies indoors!
• Use special abilities:
- Bomb - Blows up all enemies on the screen!
- Hyper Invincible Run - Blast through enemies at super speeds for 4 seconds!
- Barrier Shield - Deflects a fatal blow to your ninja.
• Earn Ninja Points for more kills and for completing missions.
• Use Ninja Points to unlock new Game Modes, Upgrade Abilities and Costumes.
• Unlock Awesome Go Ninja Wallpapers for your mobile device.
• Slick HD graphics and silky-smooth hand drawn animations by Street Fighter Artist Long Vo
• Tons of OpenFeint and Game Center achievements. (Make sure to enable OpenFeint in order to get Game Center achievements!)
"ninjas are meant to kill, not cuddle. Enter Go Ninja! by Hiptic Games to bring a ninja game back to the hardcore fans! ... a very crisp looking game with some real smooth running animation. This comes at no surprise coming from esteemed Street Fighter artist and art director for this game, Long Vo. Moving, jumping and slashing looks real smooth and fluid." 5/5 - Ultramegadeathray
"Totally digging this Ninja game right now" - Freddie Wong of Rocketjump.com
We love our fans! If you notice a bug, have a suggestion, or just want to get in touch, we'd love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Check out the official GoNinja wiki at http://www.ign.com/wikis/go-ninja
1. Improved GameCenter support!
2. Removed OpenFeint because it will stop working soon.
3. Improved performance
4. Widescreen resolution support
We highly recommend updating to this version as soon as possible. Old versions may not work well once OpenFeint shuts down its servers.
As always, feel free to email email@example.com if you have any feedback.