Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
Google Drive is one safe place for all your stuff. Upload photos, videos, documents, and other files that are important to you, then access what you need wherever you go, on any device. Get going with up to 15GB of storage. Free.
-Edit and create documents and spreadsheets with Docs and Sheets
-Share photos and files with friends and family
-Always have the latest version of your documents, whether at home or in the office
-Pin files to make them available offline
-Keep photos and videos from your device in Drive so you have everything if it breaks or is lost
-Access your stuff from a new device without having to transfer or download anything
- Find and replace in Documents
- Some under the hood speed and usability improvements
- ➜ Google Drive is a good, 3-star app.
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Google Drive is currently ranked #5 in free Productivity apps for iPhone, as well as #2 in free Productivity apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 109th most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 55th most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).