Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
Google Drive - free online storage from Google
Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Easily share files and folders with others
• Set sharing permissions to view, comment, or edit
• Quickly access recent files
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
• Watch videos from Drive while using other apps on iPad (iOS 9 only)
• Specify which types of notifications you want to receive
• Fixed issues that in rare cases could cause the app to crash
- ➜ Google Drive - free online storage from Google is a highly rated app (4.5-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Google Drive - free online storage from Google is currently ranked #2 in free Productivity apps for iPhone, as well as #2 in free Productivity apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 50th most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 40th most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).