Ranking - Reference (iPhone)
Ranking - Reference (iPad)
• Translate 80 languages
• Listen to your translations spoken aloud
• Directly translate speech and handwriting
• Star your favorite translations for quick access even when you’re offline
• View dictionary results for single words or phrases
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
• Stability fixes.
• Handwriting input for more languages: Bosnian, Cebuano, Hmong, Kannada, Somali, Tamil
- ➜ Google Translate is a highly rated app (4-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Google Translate is currently ranked #1 in free Reference apps for iPhone, as well as #2 in free Reference apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 64th most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 124th most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).