Ranking - Reference (iPhone)
Ranking - Reference (iPad)
* Use your camera to translate text instantly in 26 languages
* Two-way automatic speech translation in 40 languages
* Draw with your finger as a keyboard alternative
* Star and save translations for future reference
* Take pictures of text for higher-quality translations or for languages not supported by instant camera translation
Some features not available in all languages.
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Instantly translate printed text in 20 new languages with your camera:
Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, Hungarian, Indonesian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
FROM English to:
- ➜ Google Translate is a highly rated app (4-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Google Translate is currently ranked #1 in free Reference apps for iPhone, as well as #2 in free Reference apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 56th most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 105th most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).