Ranking - Reference (iPhone)
Ranking - Reference (iPad)
* Use your camera to translate text instantly in 26 languages
* Two-way automatic speech translation in 40 languages
* Draw with your finger as a keyboard alternative
* Star and save translations for future reference
* Take pictures of text for higher-quality translations or for languages not supported by instant camera translation
Some features not available in all languages.
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Instant camera translation now available from German and English to Arabic
Improved rendering for several writing systems
Support for Myanmar (Burmese) handwriting input
Several bug fixes and usability improvements
- ➜ Google Translate is a highly rated app (4-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Google Translate is currently ranked #1 in free Reference apps for iPhone, as well as #1 in free Reference apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 63rd most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 132nd most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).