Ranking - Business (iPhone)
Ranking - Business (iPad)
When you attend a meeting, event or class using the GoToMeeting app, you can view slide presentations, design mockups, spreadsheets, reports – anything meeting presenters share onscreen.
Not a customer? Anyone can join GoToMeeting sessions free, and now you can buy a GoToMeeting subscription or start a 30-day trial and host your own GoToMeeting sessions directly from the app.
•New: one-tap dial in to the phone conference or connect to audio using WiFi or 4G/3G
•New: See a schedule of upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
•Brainstorm with the onscreen highlighter and whiteboard (iPad only).
•Schedule future meetings or launch an ad-hoc session.
•Participate in video conferencing when using an iPad.
•Join sessions in seconds by tapping a link in an email or your calendar.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
There’s no purchase necessary to attend GoToMeeting sessions. There are two easy ways to join a session:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and enter a session ID.
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You must have a GoToMeeting account to host meetings.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and log in.
• Tap Meet Now to start an ad-hoc meeting or tap a previously scheduled meeting.
• Pass presenter controls to anyone in the meeting or present content from the cloud on your iPad. Find the content you want to share and press Play.
Upon joining, you will be automatically connected to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
• If you prefer to dial in over the phone line, you can one-tap dial in to the phone conference via the Audio after joining the session. (Note: iPhone users on the Verizon network will be unable to connect to the GoToMeeting web-based data stream and dial in over the phone at the same time.)
VIDEO CONFERENCING (iPad only)
If others are using webcams, you will automatically see them upon joining the meeting.
• GoToMeeting attendees can turn on their webcams by tapping the webcam icon then the Share My Webcam button.
• While it is possible to stream video over 4G/3G, we do recommend Wi-Fi to avoid expensive data charges with your network carrier.
- Fix for a crash that may occur while joining a meeting