Ranking - Navigation (iPhone)
GPS to SMS
- listed in the top charts in many countries
Send your actual location via SMS or E-Mail to friends, colleagues or emergrency aiders by using the "GPS to SMS" app.
The sent message contains the GPS-Coordinates, the altitude and a link to Google™-Maps.
The email also contains your actual address.
• let your kids send their location to you
• send your location to friends on a big open air music festival
• send your location to get help if you had a car break-down
• use it to send your location on treks
• want to know where you are? The app shows your actual address
• send SMS or E-Mail with GPS-Data and altitude
• send Email with address (street, town,...) of your current location
• shows actual GPS-Data lattitude, longitude, altitude in different formats (degree/decimal)
• show your position on a map view (satellite, map, hybrid)
• correct your actual position manually in the map view or sent location of any location you select in the map view
• works without internet (no maps, no E-Mail in this case but you can send your position via SMS)
• Google™-Maps-Link is automatically integrated in SMS and E-Mail
• preset reciever E-Mail or SMS-Address
"Works well love it"
Peter H oz:
"Brilliant! Haven't used in the bush yet but love it!"
"Excellent, simple and very useful.
Good stuff. 5 Stars"
"Good app, does what it says, easy to use, very accurate, excellent value for money"
+ Fixed a problem in email with the map
+ Added a flashlight button which turns on the front LED (button is only visible on iPhone 4 and 4S)
+ automatic address detection: If the gps accuracy is good enough and an internet connection is available, your current address is displayed in a scrolling label.
In this case the address is also added to the email.
The address is refreshed every minute if your location has changed more than 10 meters.