Ranking - Travel (iPhone)
Ranking - Travel (iPad)
** Setting your GPS Logging and Timing Interval settings under the Settings application on your device ensures the best accuracy and ability to provide updates to your device. Open the Settings application on your home screen and scroll to Applications and "gpsLogger" to set up your recording times and rapid updates mode. The Rapid Updates mode is now default *. (* Could cause issues with battery life and you must set the settings to your liking.) **
GPSLogger provides your output in an e-mail with both a CSV and GPX format. The CSV format can be used in any database system that supports it and the GPX format can be used in many tools such as photography utilities.
GPSLogger is also great for photographs as it provides the proper tools to append geotagging information to your photographs while the application is running.
* NOTICE: Continued use of the GPS and GPSLogger will significantly decrease battery life depending on the settings you use for GPSLogger under Settings > "GPSLogger". Rapid Updates will also decrease battery life faster, but provide more accurate movements throughout the day. *
- Fixed issue where GPS Stop button did not prevent location recording in the background.
- Fixed issue where Map tab which had too tight of a zoom.
- Fixed an issue that prevented exports from being done because the Export dialog would freeze.
- Fixed an issue regarding multiple GPS points being recorded for a single timestamp. By default only one point can be recorded per second. To enable all points regardless of timestamp please use the Settings application.
- Changed wording about hiding the keyboard in the Favorites screen.
- The favorites file will not e-mail to you unless it contains actual CSV content. This reduces a blank file from being e-mailed.
* Features *
- Reload Map with the Current User location and show wider map span.
* Release Information *
- The map will refresh each time the map tab opens, but now with your current location.