Ranking - Games (iPhone)
Ranking - Games (iPad)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man's rise to the top of the criminal pile. Vice City, a huge urban sprawl ranging from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto, was one of the most varied, complete and alive digital cities ever created. Combining open-world gameplay with a character driven narrative, you arrive in a town brimming with delights and degradation and given the opportunity to take it over as you choose.
To celebrate its 10 year anniversary, Rockstar Games brings Grand Theft Auto: Vice City to mobile devices with high-resolution graphics, updated controls and a host of new features including:
• Beautifully updated graphics, character models and lighting effects
• New, precisely tailored firing and targeting options
• Custom controls with a fully customizable layout
• iCloud save game support
• Massive campaign with countless hours of gameplay
• Support for Retina display devices
• Custom iTunes Playlist*
*To listen to your custom playlist, simply create a playlist titled “VICECITY”, launch the game, and select the radio station “Tape Deck”
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is supported on iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, all iPad models and 4th and 5th generation iPod Touch.
For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Russian, and Japanese.
Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios
Find out more:
Expanded Retina Screen support
- ➜ Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is a highly rated app (4.5-star).
- ➜ Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is currently ranked #37 in paid Games apps for iPhone, as well as #61 in paid Games apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 56th most popular paid iPhone app, as well as the 88th most popular paid iPad app (all categories combined).