Ranking - Food & Drink (iPhone)
Ranking - Food & Drink (iPad)
GrubHub Food Delivery & Takeout
- Menus, reviews, restaurant information and free ordering from, actually, we already said this: over 30,000 restaurants nationwide.
- Search by cuisine, menu item or specific restaurant and filter restaurants hours, reviews, coupons, etc.
- Pay with cash, credit or PayPal. And if you’re into those last two, you can save your info so you don’t have to enter that stuff more than once.
- Use your current location or enter an address to find nearby takeout spots.
- Save your addresses to order even faster from the places you frequent.
- Track your orders with our not-so-cleverly-named Track Your Grub feature.
- Past orders are saved so you can reorder in a few taps. Pizza, pizza.
- User research told us coupons and discounts are always appreciated, so we have those.
Did we already mention we’re in more than 800 cities? You know, like New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Hartford, Atlanta, Denver, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle and… however many more it takes to get to 800+. We just listed a handful for SEO.
When we saw this Apple Watch thing, hoo boy, we just knew we had to get our app on there.
So now, in addition to making you look like the CEO of a space company, your Apple Watch can connect to our app and give you tracking updates for your GrubHub orders.
Now, this last part is up to you, but a great idea might be to look at your Apple Watch after you place an order and say, "Looks like it's feeding time." Catchphrases are key.