Ranking - Catalogs (iPhone)
Gun & Ammo Collectors
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the guns you own. View information, images, and add personal details. Type, number of rounds, caliber, trigger action, and more!
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your gun collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new guns that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a gun.
- A coverflow view to see all of your guns when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a gun: Current Value, Purchase Price, Serial Number, etc.
- Edit any gun details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all types, calibers, manufacturers, and more.
- High resolution picture for each gun.
- Bulk Scanning to add your guns to the application even quicker.
- Facebook and Twitter integration so you can share what you have with your friends.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
- Fixed some bugs with usernames and passwords
- Fixed a bug causing the Take Picture option for cover images to not work correctly on iOS 7
- Fixed a bug where shadows were showing in different colors
- Fixed a bug that was preventing images from being saved correctly
- Fixed a bug preventing users contacts from being shown in the Loaned To section
- Added "R" to currency section
- Added a loading indicator to Image screen when coming back from image search
- Image saving is now run in the background to speed up saving of items
- Added new image resize code to speed up app loading