Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
Habits Pro - Organizer for Goals, Tasks and Health Tracking
Review from US App Store April 22, 2013
I love this app and have used it daily for a year now! I made a "work out" category so I can set goals for how many minutes I want to do each week of cardio, abs, arms, etc as well as how many days I want to exercise each week. I use that category the most but I made categories for work and home as well.
Three categories are already set up in Habits Pro:
- Live a Healthy Life
- Be Social
- Exercise Your Mind
MacLife: "You can tweak and add to your heart's content."
Habits Pro = Intuitive Insightful Effective
- Unlimited category screens for organizing your habits
- Visual calendar
- Goals and tasks
- Custom icons (250+) or photos for your goals
- Number items, track weight, steps, BP
- Select active weekdays for recurring tasks
- Daily reminder
- Daily, weekly, and monthly graphs
- Interactive graphs with many details
- Color themes: Energy, Summer Day, ...
- Rename categories
- Set up your own items
- Password protection
- Backup and sharing via iCloud and Dropbox
- Powerful data export options
Item types available in Habits Pro: Yes / No, Time, Counters, Numbers
Multi-line diary notes that store photos, too
Limitation: this app does not feature visual scales like, for example, a pain scale that shows different smiley faces for each level of pain. Please look for Track & Share - Lite or Pro - for tracking any type of item, beyond habits. Or upgrade via in-app purchase directly from Habits Pro.