Ranking - Photo-Video (iPhone)
Ranking - Photo-Video (iPad)
- Universal App - Works on iPhones, iPods, and iPad's
- All the expected fields on a physical slate: production name, roll, scene, take, director, dp, date, int/ext, day/night, mos/sync, fps, cam
- Easy to enter data
- All data is recalled even if device is powered down
- Can be used on multi-cam shoots
- Automatic Increment of the Take field after each take
- Tap on Roll, Scene, or Take to increase by one (if its an integer number)
- Tap on Roll, Scene, or Take labels to reset the appropriate field back to "1"
- Includes an accurate Timer
- Timer Freezes for 2 seconds after slate is tapped
- Choice of Clap or Beep Sound
- Choice of Black or White Background
- Rotates Vertically and Horizontally on iPhone, Horizontal on iPad
- Support is our primary concern and keeping you (our customer’s happy). Any issues, bugs or suggestions just visit our website (at www.indiefilmgear.com) and/or shoot us an email (at email@example.com)
- Much more to come, especially based on your feedback.
- Follow us on www.twitter.com/indiefilmgear
1. Frames Per Second Field (FPS) - can select from multiple common values
2. Camera Field (CAM) - Used in multi-cam productions
3. Time field - displays timecode based on frame rate. Only Non-Drop Frame (NDF) implanted thus far. DF coming in the next update.
4. Reset of Fields ROLL / SCENE / TAKE back to "1" when you hold the RESET / SCENE / TAKE text label for over 1 second. This is only a convenience method to quickly reset the field back to 1.