Ranking - Games (iPhone)
Ranking - Games (iPad)
High School Story
5/5 "Out of all the iPhone games I've played, High School Story is easily the one with the most heart." - K. Alpert
5/5 "I'm way past my high school years... but this game is hands down one of the best games I have ever played." - Kaytumbear99
Create the school of your dreams, filled with all your friends. Throw parties, go on dates, and recruit jocks, nerds, cheerleaders, and MANY MORE classmates to unlock their stories! Throw parties, go on wild trips, take your team to the next level, and discover hundreds of other adventures!
- THROW PARTIES to unlock over 30 characters!
- DATE your crush and play matchmaker for everyone at your school!
- BATTLE a rival high school in an evolving story, including a showdown at the Homecoming game, a science fair, a prank war, and more!
- PUT YOUR FRIENDS in the game and join them on adventures, dates, and parties!
- MAKE NEW FRIENDS and play their stories!
- BUILD your dream school and decorate it with everything from a half-pipe to a box of puppies!
- CUSTOMIZE your look and choose your clique!
- LEARN new vocabulary in fun mini-games!
- ENJOY tons of new content every week, including more characters, more stories, and more romance!
Please note that High School Story is completely free to play, but you can purchase some game items with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
To our players: Thank you for your passion. Pixelberry is a firm believer that games can make a difference. And you’ve proven they can.
When we partnered with non-profits, like The Cybersmile Foundation, a cyberbullying non-profit, and the National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) you responded with great enthusiasm. Together, we’ve done some amazing things.
* Over 4 million players have learned more about cyberbullying.
* Over 30,000 players have visited NEDA's sites to learn more about eating disorders.
* And thousands of players have reached out to Cybersmile, often for help with bullying.
Thank you! We really, sincerely appreciate your enthusiasm and support.
- The Pixelberry Team
Your use of this application is governed by the Terms of Service available at: http://highschoolstory.com/terms-of-service/
Get the game now to join in the fun!
Chat with us: facebook.com/HSSgame
Follow us: twitter.com/HSSGame
That’s not enough? Well, we’ve also added a BRAND NEW GAME MODE! Weekly Goals is now available to all players from level 7 and up from your main interface! Every week, we’ll give you 5 challenges to complete, like throwing 10 parties or taking 20 polls! For every challenge you complete, you’ll earn Tickets... which you can trade in for fabulous prizes!
In this update:
NEW JAZZ CLUB TYPE
Improvise without any whiplash with the new Jazz Club Type! These ice-cool musicians don’t march to the beat of anyone else’s drum!
Show up styling in the Back to School outfits, or play a quick doubles game in Game, Set, Match! And don’t forget to save up those tickets for the exclusive Indie Rocker getup!
NEW WEEKLY GOALS
Discover a whole new way to play with Weekly Goals! Fulfill these special challenges to earn tickets you can redeem for characters, outfits, and more!
We hope you have as fun much going back to school as we did making this update! If you’re having a great time, we’d love it if you could write a 5-star review in the App Store.
NOTE: As of update 2.9.0, HSS will be an Online Only game. While we know this may disappoint some of our offline players, switching to Online Only will let us deliver more features, more content, and keep your game more stable and problem-free. We hope you’ll stick with us and see all the cool things we have in store!
Level 9 Gamer and Designer