Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
HP ePrint by Hewlett Packard
• Print from your phone over Wi-Fi, via the Internet to an HP ePrint printer, or directly to HP wireless direct supported printers.  
• Print to convenient HP Public Print Locations, like print/copy stores, hotels, and airport lounges.  
• Supports HP ePrint Enterprise (service and internet purchased separately). For more information, check http://www.hp.com/go/eprintenterprise 
Select and print photos and content from the cloud via Evernote, Box.net, Dropbox, and more, as well as via your email and the web. Supports most major file types (Microsoft Office documents, web pages, email attachments, photos, PDF and text files).
Supports all HP ePrint enabled Printers and over 200 HP networkable legacy printer models including HP Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP Photosmart, HP Deskjet and HP Envy. 
Give it a try!
Interested in scanning content to your phone? Install our companion app, HP Printer Control!
To learn more details about this app and other HP mobile applications:
 May require HP Web Services Account Registration or one-time mobile ePrint service activation from the HP ePrint app. Requires internet connection. More information: www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter
 Solution works with PCL5/6, PCL3, PCL3GUI printers (HP and non-HP).
 Usage of HP ePrint app at mobile print locations requires separately purchased wireless internet service. Availability and cost of printing varies by mobile print location. Public Print Location program availability in US, Canada and select European countries.
 HP ePrint Enterprise requires HP ePrint Enterprise server software.
• Parental Control for Web printing now accessible from app settings menu
• Added RTF file type support for local wireless printing
• Added compatibility for more new HP printers
• Squashed more bugs for better overall performance and usability