Ranking - Entertainment (iPhone)
Ranking - Entertainment (iPad)
• Watch the latest episodes of shows like Empire, The Mindy Project, Once Upon a Time, The Last Man on Earth, The Voice, South Park, and many more.
• Enjoy previous seasons of Seinfeld, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Last Ship, American Horror Story, and more.
• Stream popular kids programs including Adventure Time, Doc McStuffins, SpongeBob SquarePants, and classics such as Doug and Rugrats; Latino series and top telenovelas; Hulu Original series Casual, Difficult People, and the Emmy® nominated East Los High; and much more.
• Stream and control your viewing experience from your iPhone or iPad to your TV with Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 using the in-app remote control.
• Use your Apple watch as a remote to control playback experience and captions on Xbox One, PS3, PS4, and Chromecast.
• Resume watching from where you left off on your TV or other supported device.
• Set Kids Lock on your device so your kids are restricted to the Kids hub.
• Watch over WiFi, 3G and 4G.
Hulu supports iPhone 4 and above; iPad 2 and above, iPod touch 4th generation and above, all running iOS 8 and above.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are experiencing any issues.
If you are new to Hulu, your base Hulu subscription fee will be charged $7.99/month for our Limited Commercials plan or $13.99/month for our No Commercials plan through your iTunes account as a recurring transaction. Payment will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account. Hulu is available to US customers only.
We may work with mobile advertising companies to help deliver online and in-app advertisements tailored to your interests based on your activities on our website and apps and on other, unaffiliated website and apps. To learn more about this, visit www.aboutads.info. To opt-out of online interest-based advertising, visit www.aboutads.info/choices. To opt-out of cross-app advertising, you may download the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices. We are committed to complying with the DAA’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising and the DAA’s Application of Self-Regulatory Principles for the Mobile Environment.
4.7.1 - Minor bug fixes and enhancements
- ➜ Hulu is a good, 3-star app.
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Hulu is currently ranked #6 in free Entertainment apps for iPhone, as well as #5 in free Entertainment apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 144th most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 84th most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).