Ranking - Entertainment (iPhone)
Ranking - Entertainment (iPad)
• Watch the latest episodes of shows like Empire, The Mindy Project, Once Upon a Time, The Last Man on Earth, The Voice, and many more.
• Enjoy previous seasons of Seinfeld, South Park, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Last Ship, American Horror Story, and more.
• Stream popular kids programs including Doc McStuffins, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Sesame Street; Latino series and top telenovelas; Hulu Original series Casual, Difficult People, and the Emmy® nominated East Los High; and much more.
• Stream and control your viewing experience from your iPhone or iPad to your TV with Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 using the in-app remote control.
• Use your Apple watch as a remote to control playback experience and captions on Xbox One, PS3, PS4, and Chromecast.
• Resume watching from where you left off on your TV or other supported device.
• Set Kids Lock on your iPad so your kids are restricted to the Kids hub.
• Watch over WiFi, 3G and 4G.
Hulu supports iPhone 4 and above; iPad 2 and above, iPod touch 4th generation and above, all running iOS 7 and above.
Please contact email@example.com, if you are experiencing any issues.
If you are new to Hulu, your base Hulu subscription fee will be charged $7.99/month for our Limited Commercials plan or $13.99/month for our No Commercials plan through your iTunes account as a recurring transaction. Payment will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account. Hulu is available to US customers only.
- ➜ Hulu is a good, 3.5-star app.
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Hulu is currently ranked #3 in free Entertainment apps for iPhone, as well as #3 in free Entertainment apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 27th most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 25th most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).