Ranking - Entertainment (iPhone)
Ranking - Entertainment (iPad)
• Watch the latest episodes of shows like Empire, Once Upon a Time, The Last Man on Earth, The Voice, and many more.
• Enjoy previous seasons of Seinfeld, South Park, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Last Ship, Vikings, and more; kids programs including Hey Arnold!, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Sesame Street; Latino series and top telenovelas; Hulu Original series Deadbeat and the Emmy®-nominated East Los High; and much more.
• Stream and control your viewing experience from your iPhone or iPad to your TV with Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 using the in-app remote control.
• Resume watching from where you left off on your TV or other supported device.
• Set Kids Lock on your iPad so your kids are restricted to the Kids hub
• Watch over WiFi, 3G and 4G.
Hulu supports iPhone 4 and above; iPad 2 and above, iPod touch 4th generation and above, all running iOS 7 and above.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are experiencing any issues.
If you are new to Hulu, your Hulu subscription fee will be charged $7.99/month through your iTunes account as a recurring transaction, and will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account. Hulu is available to US customers only.
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
- ➜ Hulu Plus has average ratings (2.5-star).
- ➜ The app is free.
- ➜ Hulu Plus is currently ranked #8 in free Entertainment apps for iPhone, as well as #7 in free Entertainment apps for iPad.
- ➜ It is also the 141st most popular free iPhone app, as well as the 52nd most popular free iPad app (all categories combined).