Ranking - Music (iPhone)
Ranking - Music (iPad)
I Am T-Pain 2.0
Featuring the T-Pain Effect technology used by T-Pain on his albums.
As seen on The Ellen Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, and the Jimmy Fallon Show.
I Am T-Pain was chosen as one of the Top 25 Paid Apps of All Time has been featured in the New York Times, CNN & Billboard.
“Do you have any idea how many hours I could waste getting my mom to sing hip-hop?” – Mashable
"Death of Auto-Tune" - Jay-Z
Sing into the mic on your iPhone, and I Am T-Pain will record your voice and give you the T-Pain Effect. Then, with a single button, share your song over email, Facebook, or Twitter.
• Receive 9 tracks FREE with the app.
• Get songs by Lil Wayne, Eminem, Usher, 50 Cent, and Tupac featuring Dr. Dre.
• Look out for brand spankin' NEW beats from the hottest producers. The first 5,000 to download them get them for FREE! Enable push notifications to be the first to know!
• Use Freestyle mode to sing with the T-Pain Effect without background music.
• Sing any song in your iTunes library with the T-Pain Effect (iPhone and iPod touch only).
• Get previously unreleased T-Pain original beats!
• Create your own T-Pain Effect videos (iOS 4.0 required with iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4).
“Yo, this is gonna be a smash” – Akon
“I Am T-Pain” – T-Pain
“This is really fresh” – Kid Cudi
We recommend using the headphones with the integrated microphone that came bundled with your iPhone. iPod touch 4th Gen users: Because of hardware limitations, we recommend you use a headset or headphones with this product.
Note that I am T-Pain 2.0 uses the T-Pain Effect pitch correction by Izotope, not Antares Auto-Tune.
Unfortunately, we are no longer supporting iPod 2s with iOS 4.
Improved Mic Sensitivity
Universal App (iPad Compatibility)
Improved Algorithm for Globe Performances