Ranking - Food & Drink (iPhone)
Ranking - Food & Drink (iPad)
iCookbook – thousands of name-brand recipes with easy Voice Control prep by Publications International, Ltd.
The iCookbook™ team of FOOD EXPERTS and ACCREDITED NUTRITIONISTS have selected recipes that use readily accessible (and affordable) ingredients to inspire and help answer your family’s nightly question: what’s for dinner?
FREE recipes every month!
Every month, the iCookbook™ team will carefully select new recipes that you can add to your collection at NO ADDITIONAL COST!
STILL WANT MORE?
Special recipe collections including Sesame Street’s Silly Snacks, 30 Minute Main Dishes, Springtime Treats and more are available for purchase in addition to your free monthly updates.
More than just recipes. iCookbook™ is a complete cooking solution for your kitchen,
• Voice Commands: Completely unique to iCookbook™ is a hands free voice command. You can proceed through the preparation steps without touching the iPad or iPhone screen. Just speak the simple command to move to the next step, manage timers, view notes [iPad only], and more.
• Prepare Mode: Unique to iCookbook™, the Prepare feature provides an enhanced display of a recipe you can read at a distance from the iPad and iPhone.
• Stir it Up: Feeling adventurous? Press Stir and iCookbook™ offers a selection of randomly chosen recipes based on a particular search or filter criteria [Shake to stir on iPhone].
• My Recipe Box: Quickly save recipes for easy retrieval. Simply drag and drop a recipe to add it to your Recipe Box.
• Meal Builder: Drag and drop recipes into Meal Builder to assemble your own custom menus.
• Shopping List: Tag ingredients directly from a recipe to your shopping list then print or email your list.
• Printing: Print recipes to any AirPrint™ compatible printer.
• Share: Facebook & email compatible connect any recipe to all your friends to let them know what you are cooking.
• Personalize the Recipes: Our Notes feature allows you to record your ideas and comments for each iCookbook™ recipe, as well as add your own personal recipes and photos to the collection.
• Kitchen Tools: Multiple timers, substitution lists, and measurement conversion charts.
“It’s easy to use, useful, and makes it easy to expand your meal options. The monthly free recipes are a nice bonus.” – Mac Observer
“If cooks only have one cookbook, iCookbook should be the one.” – Tina of AppTudes
Developed by Publications International. Ltd.
Publications International develops and sells more than 9 million cookbooks a year. iCookbook™ for iPad and iPhone includes more than 2,000 hand selected recipes from your favorite brand name brands like Crock-Pot®, KitchenAid®, Swanson®, Hershey®, Philadelphia Cream Cheese®, Nestlé® and more! Each recipe has been rigorously tested either by the iCookbook™ team or the extensive testing process of your favorite brands, so you know they will turn out perfect each and every time!
If you're updating to iCookbook™ 3.1 from an older version, this migration goes quickly for most iCookbook™ users, but for a small percentage it can take upwards of 10 minutes. We apologize if you are one of the few who are experiencing this delay. Please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org if the migration lasts longer than 15 minutes.
* Minor bug fixes and fine tuning
- iCookbook – thousands of name-brand recipes with easy Voice Control prep is a highly rated app (4.5-star).
- iCookbook – thousands of name-brand recipes with easy Voice Control prep is currently ranked #68 in paid Food & Drink apps for iPhone, as well as #33 in paid Food & Drink apps for iPad.