Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
iDownload lets users rapidly download files directly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and then view or share your files with any browser-enabled device.
A Top 10 hit on App Store’s around the world, iDownload’s easy to use interface and powerful features are unlike anything available on the App Store.
Using iDownload’s built-in mini browser, simply navigate to any website, select the file you want to download and in moments your file is ready to use. Launch documents or PDF files. Watch movies or play music. Share files with your own computer or zap them to a friend’s device using bluetooth.
With iDownload, there are no limits on what you can do.
iDownload 2.5 is great app and has been incredibly popular since it's release in 2008. Beware with the low quality copies and scams! Because of its incredible popularity since being released in 2008, iDownload has being increasingly targeted by scammers and looters. Several apps with similar names can be currently found on the App Store, some of them
with nothing but stellar reviews among several scam warnings, but be assured that none of them match Silicon Studios continuous support and development of iDownload functionality and some of them are even duplicated apps from each others.
• File encryption while device is locked
• Airplay Support
(iOS4 or higher)
• Multitasking support, downloads will continue in background
• Retina Displays support
(iOS3.2 and higher)
• Universal app
• USB iTunes File Sharing support
• External Display Support (iPhone4, iPad and iPod 5G)
• Preview engine powered by QuickLook
• AirPrint wireless printing
• Background audio
• Full support for "Open in..." option to allow the download of files directly from Safari and free and easy exchange of any files or documents between other apps and iDownload
• Pause and resume downloads
• Transfer files via wi-fi, USB and Bluetooth Peer-to-peer
• Bookmarklet lets you tag URLs in Safari and open them directly in the iDownload browser
• Full-featured file management
• Transfer files to any networked browser enabled device
• Landscape support
• Password protection
• Zip file support
• Email files and links
• Built in help and feedback reporting
iDownload was engineered using state of the art server technologies to reduce memory footprint and protect the file system.
If you have any questions, suggestions or bug reports dont hesitate to contact our tech support,
we are usually available almost 24/7 (GMT) to help you enjoy our products
PLEASE REMEMBER WE CANNOT DIRECTLY REPLY TO QUESTIONS OR ISSUES POSTED IN APP STORE REVIEWS
We will obviously work on fixing any reported bugs
but we are not able to provide direct feedback for reviewers, to allow us to get back to you please contact us directly
(but you already know this by now, don´t you ? :)
-Increased file security (files are encrypted while device is locked)
-Bug fixes and general tweaks