Ranking - Travel (iPhone)
Ranking - Travel (iPad)
iExit Interstate Exit Guide
iExit tells you what's at upcoming exits when you're on the highway. It uses your device's location to determine where you are on the highway, and then displays upcoming exits in real time.
iExit Search is powerful and dead simple. Search the next 100 exits for businesses (like Starbucks, Cracker Barrel, or KOA Campgrounds), amenities (like WiFi, Playground, or Truck Parking), rest stops, hotel deals, and much much more.
Your GPS will tell you how to get there. iExit will tell you where to stop along the way.
Don't believe iExit will change the way you travel? Ask The New York Times, USA Today, Consumer Reports, CNET, MacWorld, The Today Show, ABC News, and many more. Here's what CNN had to say about iExit:
"Do you have enough gas to wait until the next town? Is there a bathroom coming up any time soon? Need to buy a tent at Wal-Mart? The iExit app will tell you exactly what lies ahead."
Don't take another road trip without iExit!
NOTE: If you are continuing to see the Location Arrow remain in the Status Bar when iExit is completely closed, even after updating to iExit 6.02, this is not an iExit bug; it is an Apple bug. Here are the steps to fix it:
Open the Setting app, select "General", scroll down to select "Reset", select "Reset Location & Privacy", and then select "Reset Settings". This resets the location settings across all apps, and eliminates whatever is going wrong with Apple's location service. We're sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate everyone's patience and feedback as we've worked through this bizarre bug.
** Important Notes **
● Your device must have GPS hardware or a connection to the internet for iExit to display results based on your location.
● iExit is compatible with iOS 6.0 and later.
● iExit only works in the United States on major exit-based highways.
If you have a question or complaint about iExit, please reach out to us first at firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a bad review here. We work incredibly hard to build you the best highway guide app in the App Store, and we value your feedback and will reply immediately. Thanks for using iExit!
- We have added almost 100 highways to iExit, many of which are 3-digit interstates or non-interstate highways.
- We have greatly improved our rest area/service plaza data, particularly in the northeastern US.
- Previously exits had to belong to a single highway. Now exits belong to multiple highways, which is the case with merged highways. (e.g. I-75/I-85 "The Connector" through downtown Atlanta).
- We now display weigh stations as exits, where previously we displayed them as points of interest.
Though this version might not look much different than the previous version, this is a big update. The exit locations, their ordering, and their names/numbers have all been updated. Long story short, iExit just got a lot better.
Potentially the best part is that it is now much easier to add highways not currently found in iExit, so if you notice a missing highway, please let us know at email@example.com. We will have every exit-based highway in the United States added to iExit by the end of 2014.
As always, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any comments or questions about iExit. Happy roadtripping!