Ranking - Health-Fitness (iPhone)
Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer
"Rated 4 out of 4 ... the best of its kind at the crowded App Store" - USA TODAY
The top selling fitness app of all time has returned! Becoming and staying fit has never been easier with the help of Full Fitness! Hundreds of exercises are explained with clear pictures, videos and text instructions all within the palm of your hand!
We understand personal trainers can be costly, but changing your workout routine is essential for keeping your body from growing accustomed to the same old exercises. If anything, adding some variety keeps things interesting and enjoyable - making it more likely that you will stick with the program.
For under the cost of a cup of coffee, Full Fitness not only provides instructions for hundreds of exercises, but it sorts them by body region, muscle of target, and the equipment needed. Use our easy-to-use exercise builder to create your own custom exercise routine, and then track your progress as you perform each exercise. Full Fitness allows you to log your exercises, view progress graphs, and email or backup the results online.
Not sure which exercises to perform? Use one of our 30 pre-defined routines to reach a particular goal. All of our routines are developed by licensed fitness professionals and come with complete instructions.
If you have no equipment available, or are more interested in cardio or stretches, Full Fitness has you covered! Tracking of cardio exercises, over 40 stretches and exercises and routines that require no equipment are all included! Full Fitness does even more. Track your food intake and body weight, schedule workouts, setup profiles to track more than one user, and more. This is the intuitive and beautiful fitness app you have been looking for!
● hundreds of unique exercises (more than any other app)
● clear images of people doing every exercise with full text instructions
● hundreds of video instructions for many of the more complicated exercises
● calorie tracker with over 90,000 food items
● cleverly designed logging feature to record and track each exercise
● ability to add your own exercise and track your progress
● exercises ordered by target (abs, arms, back, etc), muscle they target (deltoids, biceps, etc) or equipment they require (swissball, kettlebells, nothing, etc)
● 30 routines to reach various goals (weight loss, strength, ab definition, golf program, etc)
● ability to email your workout logs to yourself, back them up online or view them on the device
● graph your workout results to give yourself the encouraging boost you need
● stop-watch timer to keep track of your rest times in between sets
● weight monitor/BMI calculator and measurements tracker to view your progress
● schedule your workouts ahead of time so you never forget your workout routine
● ability to track MULTIPLE users
● iCloud support and the ability to import content from Full Fitness or original iFitness app
● workout sharing tool to share your workouts between other Full Fitness users
Unlike other fitness apps, everything is included - we do not believe in in-app purchases. Further, we are dedicated to providing regular free updates. The next update is under development. Write in and let us know what most interests you.
Why the very long delay? We are a team of only two developers, who made this app back when the AppStore opened because we were passionate about fitness. Without going into much detail, one of us was diagnosed with a serious health condition a few years back, and it has been a struggle over the past few years to work on this app. It’s hard to work on a passion project when your health is on the line.
Version 3.0 is out because, thankfully, those days are behind us! We want to thank the millions that still use Full Fitness as their fitness app of choice. It means a lot to us that you stuck with us.
With version 3.0, we realized the app needs an overhaul. We put aside all of the new content we were working on and decided to first get our house in order. The previous version of the app was made for iOS 7! Unfortunately, the code was so old, it made more sense to write the app up from scratch. That’s the other reason for why this app has been so long delayed.
Listing all of the new things in this version would be too long. We have worked tirelessly on this for over 9 months and we hope you like it. We understand that with any major overhaul, there are things some people may not like, so PLEASE, email us at email@example.com! We are going back to regular updates and want to start adding content, and support for devices like Apple Watch.
If you like what we have done, please leave us a review! Thanks again for understanding.