Ranking - Navigation (iPhone)
Ranking - Navigation (iPad)
iMaps+ for Google Maps ™ and Street View ™ : Transit and Offline Contacts
- Search by address or textual query (eg 'London, UK' or 'Restaurants in New York'). In addition, you can 'radar search' the visible map area to locate places of interest such as restaurants, pubs, ATMs and more.
- Street view can be accessed from a dropped pin, search result or bookmarked location. Alternatively, drag the peg-man from the top left of the screen as per Google Maps on a desktop.
- Get step by step driving, cycling, walking and public transport directions. Choose to avoid highways or tolls and select from a number of alternative routes. For public transport, you also have the option of setting an arrival/departure time.
- Set up notifications to fire when you arrive at a specific location.
- Record journeys such as a hike, bike ride or road trip, even while the app is in the background. Recorded routes are saved and can be recalled at any time. (IAP)
- Swipe up and down with two fingers to tilt the map and access 3D views in main cities around the world.
- Map overlays including live traffic, public transport lines and indoor maps.
- Use addresses from your iPhone contacts for search and directions.
- Press and hold to drop a pin anywhere on the map.
- Bookmark important locations for quick access.
** Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support. Unfortunately, developers are unable to respond to reviews on the App Store. **
Directions, street view and live traffic details are only available in certain geographical regions.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Apptility Limited is not related to, or affiliated with, Google, Inc. Google Maps™, Google Places™, PEGMAN™ and Google Street View™ are trademarks of Google, Inc
- ➜ iMaps+ for Google Maps ™ and Street View ™ : Transit and Offline Contacts is a highly rated app (4-star).
- ➜ iMaps+ for Google Maps ™ and Street View ™ : Transit and Offline Contacts is currently ranked #4 in paid Navigation apps for iPhone, as well as #2 in paid Navigation apps for iPad.