Ranking - Navigation (iPhone)
Ranking - Navigation (iPad)
iMaps+ for Google Maps : Directions, Street View, Places Search and Contacts
- Quickly switch between road, satellite, hybrid and terrain maps.
- Access street view from a dropped pin, search result or bookmarked location. Alternatively, drag the peg-man from the top left of the screen as per Google Maps on a desktop.
- Search by address or query (eg 'London, UK' or 'Restaurants in New York').
- Get step by step driving, cycling, walking and public transport directions. Choose to avoid highways or tolls and select from a number of alternative routes.
- Viewed areas are automatically cached for offline access.
- Swipe up and down to tilt the map and access 3D views in main cities around the world.
- Live traffic overlay.
- Use addresses from your contacts.
- Get suggestions as you type for search and directions.
- Track your current location.
- Press and hold to drop a pin anywhere on the map.
- Bookmark important locations for quick access.
Directions, street view and live traffic details are only available in certain geographical regions.
iMaps+ is in no way associated with Google or the official Google Maps application.
** Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support. Unfortunately, developers are unable to respond to reviews on the App Store. **
- Massive improvements to street view. No more bent roads or crashes when moving. Blue lines also appear when dragging the street view man to indicate compatible roads.
- You can now clear a search by clicking the blue arrow from any result and tapping 'Clear Search'.
- All possible routes to a destination now appear on the map at the same time. Tap one of the greyed out route alternatives to select it.
- ➜ iMaps+ for Google Maps : Directions, Street View, Places Search and Contacts is a highly rated app (4-star).
- ➜ iMaps+ for Google Maps : Directions, Street View, Places Search and Contacts is currently ranked #7 in paid Navigation apps for iPhone, as well as #1 in paid Navigation apps for iPad.