Ranking - Lifestyle (iPhone)
iMoodJournal — mood journal, personal diary and charting tool helping you recognize patterns and triggers of your mental condition, including bipolar and OCD by Inexika Inc.
* Rated in the 10 Best Apps for Bipolar Disorder by the Healthline.com
With iMoodJournal you can
- Keep notes of your overall wellbeing with our colorful scale, record your thoughts, and experiences. iMoodJournal will remind you when it's time to check in with yourself.
- Browse the history of your records using our engaging animated mood chart.
- Establish associations of your mood and experiences by adding #hashtags to your records (yeah, like those in Twitter!).
- Mark your emotions with hashtags like #angry, #cheerful or #surprised — iMoodJournal will show you how your feelings affect your wellbeing in long term.
- Track your medication and sleep using tags like #aspirin and #sleep-8h
- Spot triggers of your mood changes on Top Hashtags charts, and filter your mood records by #hashtags.
- Take self-portrait photos and realize how your mood affects your appearance.
- Recognize time-based patterns in your mood on gorgeous summary charts.
- Share your mood with friends on Facebook.
WHEN DO I NEED A MOOD DIARY?
Mood diary is a tool frequently offered by psychologists and therapists to help us discover facts about ourselves that otherwise slip our attention. Whether you experience a serious condition like bipolar, OCD or depression, or just curious to know yourself better, this app may help. Bring your iMoodJournal to your therapist or discuss it with your close friend to maximize its positive impact on your life.
* To get the best out of this app, please, keep regular records (2 – 3 times a day) of your mood with tags and self-portraits for at least 1 – 2 weeks. The Weekly Cycle chart requires several weeks of records to generate meaningful output. We wish you the very best experience with iMoodJournal. Please, send us your feedback at email@example.com.
* Note that we have no means to answer you if you try to get in touch using App Store reviews. Please, contact us by email or our website contact form.
- Top positive and top negative lists are now not limited with a fixed number of tags and have scrolling to browse all of them
- Fixed scrolling for multi-line text in mood history record
- Fixed format when editing date in mood history record
- Support for iPhone 5
- Ability to edit the 1 - 10 mood scale, substituting custom wording for the default description of each level
- Renewed action button for the mood record in history, with more convenient edit, delete, and sharing functions
- Ability to edit date and time of the mood record, making it possible to create records in the past
- iMoodJournal — mood journal, personal diary and charting tool helping you recognize patterns and triggers of your mental condition, including bipolar and OCD is a highly rated app (4.5-star).
- It is currently 50% off its regular price.
- iMoodJournal — mood journal, personal diary and charting tool helping you recognize patterns and triggers of your mental condition, including bipolar and OCD is currently ranked #137 in paid Lifestyle apps for iPhone.