Ranking - News (iPhone)
Ranking - News (iPad)
Instacast 4 - Podcast Client
What's new in 4.0?
* A completely overhauled user interface, inspired by iOS 7 in both aesthetics and functionality.
* A sidebar menu to maximise vertical space and house quick access to additional views.
* The Up Next playback queue: a dynamic playlist that allows you to queue episodes for sequential playback.
* Improved multitasking and background functionality, meaning that subscriptions are refreshed and downloaded whilst your phone is idle.
* Instead of informing you to refresh a feed to access a new episode, push notifications now alert you to the fact that new episodes have been downloaded already and are available to play instantly.
All the great features Instacast users are already familiar with:
* Detailed subscription management and customisation.
* Lists, Smart Lists and Bookmarks.
* An elegant, sophisticated media player.
* Offline playback of downloaded episodes.
* Interact with episodes by reading show notes in an easy-to-read format, and share episodes with third-party services.
* Import your podcasts from iTunes or other podcast clients.
* Seamless, instant synchronisation between other copies of Instacast on iOS and OS X via Instacast Cloud.
* A universal app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad on iOS 7 or higher required.
Localized in English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Arabic, Danish, Polish and Brazilian Portuguese
For more detailed information please see Instacast's product page on the Vemedio website: http://vemedio.com/instacast
* Fixes crash when starting download of invalid urls
* Fixes crash when inserting headphones
* Fixes crash / hang when using system playback controls
* Improved selecting of correct media files in case of multiple enclosures
* Improved Cloud Sync where changes that where applied rapidly in succession where not synced over correctly
* Fixes issues with creating garbage data in Instacast Cloud account upon resetting Sync