Ranking - Photo-Video (iPhone)
See the world through somebody else's eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe.
Over 400 million people use Instagram to:
* Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
* Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
* Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
* Make videos look cinematic with Instagram's custom-built stabilization.
* Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
* Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
* Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.
* Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone
- When looking at posts in grid view in Search & Explore or on a profile, you can tap and hold (or 3D Touch from iPhone 6s) a post to expand it.
- From Feed, you can 3D Touch a profile or hashtag to see a preview of recent posts. Once you've opened a preview or expanded post, you'll have access to more options, like sending a hashtag as a message or liking a post.
- You can also access shortcuts from your phone's home screen. To find the shortcuts menu, 3D Touch the Instagram app icon, and select an option to jump straight to things within Instagram, like creating a new post or viewing your Direct messages.