Ranking - Photo-Video (iPhone)
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
•Stickers: No matter where you are or what you're up to, you can add context to your story with stickers.
•Holiday Fun: Make your story more festive with holiday stickers and a candy-cane brush.
•Hands-Free Video Mode: A new option in the format picker lets you record a video without having to press and hold.
•Text Enhancements: Add as many pieces of text as you'd like to a photo or video by tapping the text button.
•Save Story Video: You can now save your entire story from the past 24 hours to your camera roll as a single video.