Ranking - Medical (iPhone)
Instant ECG: An Electrocardiogram Rhythms Interpretation Guide
#1 ECG App on iTunes is ON SALE - for a limited time.
NEW APP from iAnesthesia just released !!!
ECHO Views - Transesophageal Echocardiography Atlas
On Sale for 50% OFF - for a limited time.
Instant ECG - REVIEWS
☆☆☆☆☆ - "Instant ECG is the best ECG guide available for the iPhone"
☆☆☆☆☆ - "The definitive FIVE STAR EKG App."
☆☆☆☆☆ - "Excellent App for student, resident or attending. I highly recommend it."
☆☆☆☆☆ - "Helps to keep the rhythms fresh in my mind. Good for a 5-min review. Great quiz functionality."
Excellent Electrocardiogram Reference
✓ Comprehensive ECG app
✓ Over 90 high resolution ECG Examples
✓ 30 high-definition full screen movies (without audio) of the most common arhythmias
✓ Over 140 Exam Questions to test your Electrocardiogram knowledge and interpretation
✓ Reference Netter Images of the Heart, it's blood supply, MI correlation to the ECG, and myocardial action potential
✓ An ECG Basics section will help teach electrocardiogram interpretation
iAnesthesia also develops other point-of-care solutions:
→ Pedi Safe: ICU, OR, ED Medications
→ Drug Infusion: An IV Medication Calculator
→ Case Logs: A Surgical & Anesthetic Logbook
→ Instant ECG: An Electrocardiogram Interpretation Guide
Instant ECG was designed as an ECG guide for physicians, nurses, paramedics and other health care professionals. It is an excellent learning tool as well as a quick reference.
• Normal Sinus Rhythm (NSR)
• Sinus Tachycardia
• Sinus Bradycardia
• Sinus Pause
• Atrial Flutter
• Atrial Fibrillation
• Wandering Atrial Pacemaker
• 1st Degree AV Block
• 2nd Degree Wenckebach
• 2nd Degree Mobitz II
• 3rd Degree AV Block
• Wolff-Parkinson White (WPW)
• Junction Rhythm
• Premature Ventricular Contraction (PVC)
• Ventricular Escape
• Ventricular Tachycardia
• Ventricular Flutter
• Ventricular Fibrillation
• Right Bundle Branch Block
• Left Bundle Branch Block
• Right Ventricular Strain
• Left Ventricular Strain
• Anteroseptal Wall MI
• Anterolateral Wall MI
• Lateral Wall MI
• Inferior Wall MI
• Apical Wall MI
• Posterior Wall MI
* Developed by iAnesthesia LLC, which was founded by Anesthesiologists, with the intent of developing high quality, point-of-care apps for health care professionals.
** Instant ECG is compatible with all iPhones or iPod Touch generations, just make sure you have the most up-to-date Operating System Version.
• Comprehensive ECG app
• Over 90 high resolution ECG Examples
• 30 high-definition full screen movies (without audio) of the most common arhythmias
• Over 140 Exam Questions to test your Electrocardiogram knowledge and interpretation
• Reference Netter Images of the Heart, it's blood supply, MI correlation to the ECG, and myocardial action potential
• An ECG Basics section will help teach electrocardiogram interpretation