Ranking - Weather (iPad)
Intellicast Boating for iPad by WSI Corporation
Professional grade content without advertisements or fluff!
Interactive map data Layers include:
• NOAA navigational chart overlays for US coastal waters, Great Lakes, and some larger near shore rivers.
• Marine forecasts
• Buoy and C-Man reports
• Marine and severe weather watch/warning outlines
• Severe storm and tropical cyclone tracking
• CONUS, Alaska, Hawaii, Canadian, Caribbean, and Mexican radar data
• Forecast radar for the CONUS
• High resolution satellite imagery to highlight clouds and fog
• Wave heights
• Sea and land temperatures
• Wind speeds
In addition, the Intellicast Boating App delivers for all the cities and ports on your route:
• Latest observations and almanac
• UV forecasts
• Sunrise/sunset and moonrise/moonset times
• Detailed short term nowcasts for locations within the CONUS
• Global Hourly and 10-day forecasts
• Textual National Weather Service watch and warning bulletins for the United States
All of this from Intellicast, the authority in expert weather, part of The Weather Channel Companies.
Note: A cellular or Wi-Fi internet connection is needed, NOAA Navigational Charts are provided to reference weather and tide information and should not be used specifically for navigation.
⚓ Combined Atlantic & Pacific Water Temp layer
⚓ Looping performance improvements
⚓ Bug fixes