Ranking - Weather (iPhone)
Intellicast Boating for iPhone
Professional grade content without advertisements or fluff!
Interactive map data Layers include:
• NOAA navigational chart overlays covering the US coastal waters, the Great Lakes, and some near shore major rivers
• Marine forecasts
• Buoy and C-Man reports
• Marine and severe weather watch/warning outlines
• Severe storm and tropical cyclone tracking
• CONUS, Alaska, Hawaii, Canadian, Caribbean, and Mexican radar data
• Forecast radar for the CONUS
• High resolution satellite imagery to highlight clouds and fog
• Wave heights
• Sea and land temperatures
• Wind speeds
In addition, the Intellicast Boating App delivers for all the cities and ports on your route:
• Latest observations and almanac
• UV forecasts
• Sunrise/sunset and moonrise/moonset times
• Detailed short term nowcasts for locations within the CONUS
• Global Hourly and 10-day forecasts
• Textual National Weather Service watch and warning bulletins for the United States
All of this from Intellicast, the authority in expert weather, part of The Weather Channel Companies.
This app was designed for the iPhone and iPhone 5, but will also run on the iPad (use the scaled “2X” button located in bottom left to enlarge to full screen). To take full advantage of the larger screen of the iPad, Intellicast also offers a version of this app called “Intellicast Boating for iPad”.
Note: A cellular or Wi-Fi internet connection is needed, NOAA Navigational Charts are provided to reference weather and tide information and should not be used specifically for navigation.
⚓ Combined Atlantic & Pacific Wave Height layer
⚓ Combined Atlantic & Pacific Water Temp layer
⚓ Looping performance improvements
⚓ Bug fixes