Ranking - Medical (iPhone)
Ranking - Medical (iPad)
iPaxera by Paxeramed Corp
iPaxera is one of the fastest and easy to use PACS viewing applications specifically designed for viewing & navigating studies (DICOM images) with your iPad/iPhone/iPod, iPaxera was the first application to provide the ability to add studies (DICOM images) from your PC, DICOM CD or flash memory directly to iPad through local synchronization via iTunes with the USB cable like synchronizing your pictures and movies to your device (No need for Wifi/3G connection or a PACS Server).
iPaxera also can communicate with any PACS system via DICOM Query/Retrieve as well as a direct interface with PaxeraView, Paxeramed's Diagnostic Viewing Workstation.
iPaxera can retrieve studies from local folders, PACS (supporting C-Get/C-Move) or PaxeraView workstation and do the diagnosis during the lunch break or vacation time and then write the report via the embedded reporting tool and send it by email or save it with the study. Generic speech recognition application can be used with this tool to dictate the report.
iPaxera is the only application to support DICOM Cine (Multi Frame) with interactive playback controls and can be very helpful in displaying Cardiac Cath and Echo studies.
iPaxera keep your studies locally with interactive worklist with ability of specific search criteria, series visual grid, detailed study information including Name, ID, DOB, study description, study date, modality, gender, accession number, series description, series date, number of images/series.
Search criteria include search by patient Name, ID, Modality type, Date(All, Today, Yesterday, 2 days, 1W, 2W, 1M and 2M).
The application include an easy to use processing tools like WW/WL with visual presets, distance measurement, panning, zooming, free rotation, snap shot capture and images/series fast navigation.
• Study synchronization via iTunes in DICOM format.
• Query /Retrieve DICOM studies with PACS system(Support C-Get/C-Move protocols).
• Reporting tool to write the report and send it via email.
• Display and navigating through images by an interactive slider.
• Zoom , Pan , rotation and distance measurement through two-fingers drag and pinch.
• Changing window width / window level through single finger drag.
• Reset to default image through double tapping.
Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
iPaxera has not received 510(K) clearance by the FDA yet and until then, iPaxera should only be used for non-significant risk studies.
- Fix case insensitive for file extension while importing.
- Reset username and Password option when deleting the reinstalling the app.