Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
iPlanner by David Pejinovic
*****Key Features of iPlanner:*****
**Clear and Simple User Interface!**
iPlanners UI has been designed with ease of use in mind, national holidays, weekends and today's date are clearly marked.
**Icon and colour based calendar items!**
Event Categories (The basis of all events) are easily distinguished between as you can choose from a number of preset colour backgrounds or icons to give a unique and recognisable appearance!
**Many ways to view your events!**
In iPlanner you can view 1 year at a time, for a broad view of the year ahead, or perhaps you would prefer to view just one month or only one Week - no problem - iPlanner also supports a daily view which lists all your events on any given day. A Holiday View shows you all Public Holidays in your Country/Region.
Birthdays from contacts
** Reports **
Reports show your category consumption per year. Including support for „half“ days.
The year view can be printed directly or sent via email in PDF format.
**Backup and iCal Subscription**
Subscribe to the Calendar within iCal or gCal.
Share your calendar with mail or iTunes
**Lastly** if you have a problem - TELL US, if we don't know, we can't fix it. Simple as.
- create multiple Plans
- share single plans per mail (without overwriting the target plan)
- create calendar subscriptions from single plans
Duration templates in categories:
- store a duration in a category. Autofill events using the stored duration
- create yearly targets for a category (like „holiday entitlement)“, visible in yearly reports
Other new features:
- month view printing
- time zone support
- hours will not be summed up as days in reports anymore
- US calendar week
Following bugs have been fixed:
- birthday calendar not displaying
- white categories display black
- missing events in calendar subscriptions