Ranking - Productivity (iPhone)
*****Key Features of iPlanner:*****
**Clear and Simple User Interface!**
iPlanners UI has been designed with ease of use in mind, national holidays, weekends and today's date are clearly marked.
**Icon and colour based calendar items!**
Event Categories (The basis of all events) are easily distinguished between as you can choose from a number of preset colour backgrounds or icons to give a unique and recognisable appearance!
**Many ways to view your events!**
In iPlanner you can view 1 year at a time, for a broad view of the year ahead, or perhaps you would prefer to view just one month or only one Week - no problem - iPlanner also supports a daily view which lists all your events on any given day. A Holiday View shows you all Public Holidays in your Country/Region.
Birthdays from contacts
** Reports **
Reports show your category consumption per year. Including support for „half“ days.
The year view can be printed directly or sent via email in PDF format.
**Backup and iCal Subscription**
Subscribe to the Calendar within iCal or gCal.
Share your calendar with mail or iTunes
**Lastly** if you have a problem - TELL US, if we don't know, we can't fix it. Simple as.
- The notes calendar marks events containing a note. Repeating Notes are not displayed. The behavior can be changed in the settings.
- Weekends are marked stronger
- Online calendar update logs in settings
- Online calendar updates are checked weekly now
- reports and detailed reports now use the iOS dialog to share data. This allows additional PDF sharing via SMS and AirDrop (iOS 7).
- Color legend in the calendar selection
- Repeat and reminder switch problem
- better iOS 7 support for the code lock
- Dropbox files can not be renamed
- in some cases yearly reports show totals from the monthly view
- Crash online backup (categories without key letter)
- Holidays disappear after an import