Ranking - Utilities (iPhone)
iShutdown - remote power management tool for your Mac and PC by Vlad Polyanskiy
Only app works both with MAC and PC
• Sleep, shutdown, restart or hibernate a computer remotely
• WOL computer via the internet
• Wake On Lan computer on the local network
We have developed iShutdown with one goal – to give you functional and stylish tool. To give you an ability to shutdown, Wake On LAN, sleep, restart or hibernate your PC or MAC without leaving your couch or armchair. You will be surprised with the convenience and simplicity of this application.
iShutdown scans the devices connected to your local network and shows them along with their name and IP. You do not need to find out the MAC addresses or type them in to use WOL feature. Just tap on host in the generated list and select what do you want to do – shutdown, WOL, sleep, or hibernate it.
• Attractive and handy
• Animated interface.
• Large convenient button to turn the PC or MAC power on/off.
• Turn on (via Wake on lan, WOL), shutdown, restart, hibernate or sleep your PC or MAC.
• Works fine both with MAC and PC
• Automatic detection of accessible PCs in local network
• Ability to add required PC or MAC manually.
• Works both with Wi-Fi and 3g
• Indication of active hosts
• The iShutdown Server application (available at http://ishutdownapp.com) must be installed in the PC or MAC to be controlled.
• To turn your pc on remotely, the mainboard & lan card of PC must support Wake On Lan (WOL) feature and be activated.
Additional prerequitsites for WOL (Wake On Lan) via internet:
• The network must be reachable via internet
• Router must be capable of forwarding wol packages
• Router and firewall must be configured correctly
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, problems and ideas via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.