Ranking - Productivity (iPad)
iWill HD by Sud Soft System s.r.l.
Ranked #1 in Productivity in Italy and Saudi Arabia! Featured in What's Hot and New and noteworthy in Belgium, Canada, China, England, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Spain and United States!
Dedicated to those who live on the move iWill HD is a virtual office that will follow you everywhere you go. The graphic, stunning and essential at the same time, frames your desk with anything you need for your work. The heart of iWill HD is the more powerful and complete task manager ever. We have designed around it all the situations you may meet in an ordinary working day. So, enter your virtual working space, read your preferred newspaper, or relax yourself listening to your favorite playlist. Check your daily or weekly tasks and, if you want, find nearby tasks and even get the driving directions to reach an address. Feel free to browse the internet; see on the calendar when you are free, smile looking at your favorite pictures or read the post-it notes on the dashboard. Decide when it's time for a break setting a reminder. With iWill HD working will become a pleasure. Sharing a task among your colleagues and/or friends has never been so easy: iWill HD allows sharing a task easily and instantly through: email, SMS, Twitter, Facebook, using a Bluetooth P2P connection and on Evernote! Send an email to your colleagues with the essential details of your task including, attached, the image associated to the task. Update your status on Twitter or Facebook informing your friends of a task really important for you and, on Facebook, even publish the image associated to the task. Share a task through a Bluetooth P2P connection between nearby iOS devices with a finger touch. And publish your task as a note on Evernote! iWill HD tasks are organized hierarchically into contexts and projects. The application provides a number of predefined contexts, and you can add as many as you like of new ones, using it in the smartest way. You can check the tasks scheduled for today and the current week, and thanks to the GPS you can check nearby tasks to be completed around you, and even get driving directions! You can search for tasks specifying different criteria, inside contexts and through a calendar showing busy days that allows verifying tasks scheduled for an arbitrary day. iWill HD automatically reports overdue tasks; for each one the application reports all of the dates you missed. The badge on the iWill icon is a visual feedback regarding the number of tasks scheduled for today. Just open iWill HD and schedule your tasks. iWill won’t forget to remind you. Try the iWill HD difference, experience how reliable our app is.
- Fast task insertion;
- Calendar and GTD style tasks;
- Recurring tasks supporting the iCalendar specification;
- Sync with Calendar app and G. Calendar: export your tasks, import events, merge tasks and events, fully bidirectional sync;
- Multiple reminders per task;
- Nearby tasks with GPS support, distance, map and driving directions;
- Multimedia attachments: note, audio, picture, movie;
- Actions: call, SMS, fax, email, meeting, appointment;
- Tagged tasks;
- Sharing: email, SMS, Twitter, Facebook, P2P on Bluetooth and Evernote;
- Hierarchical organization: tasks, contexts and projects;
- Each context has an associated color, so it's easy to distinguish events;
- Today tasks;
- This week tasks;
- Overdue tasks: see all of the occurrences you missed at a glance;
- Log of completed tasks;
- Calendar shows busy days: easily check your tasks on an arbitrary day;
- In-App user’s guide;
- Read your favorite news sites etc;
- Listen your favorite playlist while working;
- Take a break reminder;
- Multiple Instant notes;
- Select and display your favorite pictures;
- Advanced search;
- Send an email without leaving the app;
- Backup and restore your data;
- Built-in calculator;
- Support for all orientations.
- Added sync of reminders for the Calendar app;
- Fixed a crash that could occur in some circumstances trying to access the monthly calendar (detail view);
- Fixed a crash occurring when trying to access the details of a context in the Context view;
- Additional minor fixes.