Ranking - Music (iPhone)
Jam for iPhone
Simply select a musical style and tempo then hit record. Jam detects the
incoming vocal pitch, musical key and song structure, then it auto-tunes the
vocal and produces original backing music to suit. The result is an awesome sounding, completely original song created around your vocal. No two songs are ever the same!
Jam enables you to share your songs on Facebook or publish them to the Jam
Charts where the public can vote on them to move them up or down in the
Get virtual badges for special achievements, earn royalties when people “like” your songs and if you are dedicated enough, you may even be offered a record deal by one of four Jam record labels!
• Create awesome original songs in seconds
• No musical talent required
• Share your songs with friends on Facebook or your fans in Jam
• Break into the Jam charts
• Unlock cool musical style packs
• Earn royalties and virtual badges
• Get signed to a record label
- Is someone trying to hijack one of your famous songs to shamelessly promote their own tunes? Try our new Comment Spam Report feature.
- The monkeys in our Engineering department have found and crushed a few more bugs and made everything a little bit better, faster and stronger (but not harder).
This version *does NOT require Facebook* to sign in to the Jam network!
We've been busy! Other new features include:
- Remix your vocal tracks!
Don't like what Jam created? You can now remix your vocals in the same or other styles to get the sound you want.
- New charts, and better exposure. We now have multiple different charts, and some staff curated ones so discovering good songs is easier than ever.
- Comments. You can now comment on things that appear in your news feed.
- In-app likes. You can now see who likes your songs, not just a number.
- New scale detector. Jam not picking your key every time? We have rebuilt the scale detector from scratch meaning more accurate results more often.
- Control Auto-tune *after* recording. If you don't like the robot sound you can now turn it off even after recording.
- Vocal effects. You may not hear them straight away, but this version has lots of vocal effects including harmonies.
- Song tagging. Tag your song to appear in special charts that will appear from time to time.