Ranking - Food & Drink (iPhone)
Jimmy The Bartender
FIVE APPS IN ONE!
Thirsty? Pull up a stool. Men's Health magazine's Jimmy the Bartender serves up his legendary no-nonsense answers to hundreds of life’s questions and more. You’ll get can’t-lose tips for approaching any woman, a GPS-enabled guide to his favorite watering holes near you, drinks recipes, Eat This: Not That! At the bar, and dozens of other features..
Want to become a regular? Submit your own bar reviews and cocktail recipes—or rate other users’ uploads—and prove you can hang with Jimmy. Prizes will be awarded each month for the best new entries in each category.
THE INSTANT WINGMAN
• Your ultimate solution to approaching any woman
• Just scroll the wheel—where are you, what’s she doing, and who is she with—and Jimmy suggests a move.
JIMMY'S BEST BARS
• Find great bars Jimmy has reviewed near you with a GPS-enabled guide
• Submit your own reviews and photos of your favorite hangouts and new discoveries to Jimmy’s database to share your finds with other users across the country
• Rate bars reviewed by Jimmy and other users
• Search for bars based on what you’re in the mood for: “Catch a band,” “Chow down,” “People watch,” “Drinks with the boss,” and more
• Browse hundreds of Jimmy’s answers to questions on women, work, friends, family, and money
• Got a question? Shake your iPhone for an instant response from “Magic Jimmy”
• Jimmy’s “Tip Jar” provides quick-fire hints on everything from tipping to flagging down the bartender
SHAKE IT UP
• Dozens of Jimmy's legendary cocktail recipes
• Submit a recipe and photo of your own cocktail creation
• Search for drinks based on alcohol-type or situation
• Rate Jimmy's and other users’ cocktail concoctions
EAT THIS, NOT THAT!: AT THE BAR
• Learn simple swaps to cut calories and save fat on pub grub, beer, and cocktails
WIN ANY BAR GAME
• Tips, rules, and tricks for mastering the likes of billiards, Big Buck Hunter, and more
**ABOUT JIMMY THE BARTENDER**
Born James P. Kennedy, Jimmy the Bartender's column appears each month in Men's Health magazine. Anyone who's had the chance to visit his bar has enjoyed Jimmy's wit and candid advice.